Your new company
We are currently working with a cyber protection organisation that specialises in supplying their clients with cutting-edge technology solutions that neutralise cyber threats to their business. He is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products
Your new role
As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Additionally, you’ll develop and promote the adoption of documentation templates for system and product information. This role will function as a primary writer—responsible for deliverables of substantial scope and complexity.
- Partner with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Acquire a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- Create and maintain the information architecture and the necessary templates that uphold organizational, commercial, and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Publish periodic release notes to internal and external stakeholders with information on product updates, releases, and fixes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in SDLC
- Minimum 3 years of experience writing technical documentation and procedural materials in English for multiple audiences
- Outstanding written skills in English
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience with documentation publishing software and Wiki systems
What you'll get in return
- Schooling for children (3)