Your new company
One UAE’s largest bank, offering products and services across Corporate, Investment Banking and Personal Banking.
Your new role
The role assists the Head of Legal within the Consumer and Private Banking space, managing legal risk across various geographies. The role holder should be able to work autonomously and be able to drafts, reviews and negotiates contracts and other legal documents for the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in law from an internationally recognised university
- Master’s degree in law is preferred
- Excellent ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a reputed bank or law firm
- Familiarity with banking products and services
What you'll get in return
- Tax free salary + great incentives
- Working for one of the largest local banks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1020285