My client, a prominent and very well established Dubai based Ophthalmic/Ophthalmology hospital (group - headquartered in the United Kingdom) is looking to appoint qualified General Nurses or Ophthalmic Nurses to join their growing organization here in Dubai. It is crucial that all applicants have at least 3 - 4 years’ experience in a hospital setting
This working hours for this role is 08:30am to 05:30pm 5 days a week.
• You will work in collaboration with Consultant Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, and Orthoptists to provide a comprehensive range of Ophthalmology Nursing services.
• You will be required to have superior bedside manner and the necessary characteristics to provide the best possible Nursing care.
• You need to have advanced communication skills to be able to keep your patients up to date and well informed about the process of their journey.
• The ophthalmology nurses will perform a range of tests including but not limited to, OCT, Pentacam, Visual Fields, and a range of Ophthalmology related investigations. At the OT,
• Registered Nurses will rotate between all functions.
• Applicants must be able to manage confrontations with challenging patients.
• Targeted candidates are those who have advanced customer service, and a warm, yet, assertive personality.
• We are looking for Self-confident nurses who will provide a VIP service to patients.
Ideal candidate will have:
• At least 3 years’ of licensed experience in the same role or similar experience in a hospital setting.
• Ophthalmology department or institutional experience is a huge advantage.
• Must have very good communication skills.
• Strong personality and high level of assertiveness is a must.
• Eligibility for DHCC licensure. Check here (https://www.dhcr.gov.ae/en)
The group is internationally renowned for its comprehensive clinical and research activities and is a major international tertiary care and training center in ophthalmology. The hospital forms one of the world’s largest sites for eye care, education and research and also contributes to specialized education and research programs to encourage and facilitate world-class teaching abroad as well as within the UAE region.
This group prides itself on its prodigious reputation for effectively delivering quality specialty eye care and diagnostics in a consistent and responsive manner and ensures that optimum care is being provided for all patients and their families.
It is their vision to increase the spectrum, coverage and overall efficiency of patient care in this region and to set the benchmark for exceptional standards in quality service delivery worldwide.
Suitable qualified applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.