Your new company
Multinational technology corporation
Technical Developer- Microsoft Business Applications
- Provide technical support to the POS application users.
- Participate in rollouts of the POS solution to new locations
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations and enhancements for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail POS.
- Provide technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail POS application as well as knowledge of development technologies and environments.
What You’ll Do
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail MPOS and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail CPOS.
- Designing and developing modifications or extensions of the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail POS application.
- Coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail POS.
- Understanding of needs of business users and collaborating with functional and support specialists to complete design and testing documentation.
- Providing technical input in creating functional specifications for customizations or extensions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail POS.
- Participating in data migration and integration projects that involve various IT product teams inside as well as outside the organization.
- Providing support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Testing modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participating in system and user acceptance testing.
- Providing work estimates to facilitate efficient planning.
- Clear understanding of how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall application lifecycle.
- Keeping users of the POS application productive by making sure the system is operating smoothly.
- Participating in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail solution deployments
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.