Your new company
This is a professionally managed specialised steel trading organisation with a combined team experience of over fifty yeas in the international steel market and industries.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for preparing the documentation, coordinate and monitor the logistics operation in the company, keeping the documentation in order, preparing letters of credit, communicating with suppliers, vendors and/or clients
- You will be provided with training, and this role will be fully supported by the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in logistics and preparing documentation.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- You are a flexible person with an open and proactive personality
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.