About the company:
Your new role
- Join a growing and exciting non-alcoholic drinks brand with operations both in the Middle East and globally. Offering a diverse and innovative product portfolio, the business are also recognised for their marketing campaigns which utilise eye-catching and memorable imagery and video.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are growing in terms of sales, headcount and regions and thus to take on a broad role.
- Develop and execute global strategic commercial plans, annual sales forecast and regular reviews.
- Coordinate and lead sales force
- Build and manage relationships with customers, together with the Sales Directors
- Maintain and grow sales within existing countries of distribution, together with the Sales Directors and local partners.
- Map potential customers and generate new leads for the organisation.
- Act as sales manager for strategic accounts
What you'll need to succeed
- Senior Sales Experience in F&B or FMCG products is a must (5-10 years)
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, organisational skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Open-minded, solution-driven, results and process oriented with team work attitude.
- Proactive, curious, fast learner and ability to work autonomously.
- Capacity to perform under pressure, multitask and overcome challenges.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Opportunity to grow and develop sales across multiple territories
- Exposure to strategic decision making and the responsibility to take a lead and influence key commercial decisions
- Work with an exciting and growing brand and team
- Flexibility and autonomy to work in your own way
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.