Your new company
This firm is a multinational asset management firm located in Jeddah that offers Shariah-compliant investment opportunities. It operates globally and has a long track record of performance.
Your new role
As a VP or Head of Operational risk, your role will be to manage finances, compliance, operational risk, credit and investment restrictions. You will be studying the market to develop and communicate your recommendations to mitigate risk exposures.
Your key responsibilities will include
• Ensuring compliance.
• Monitoring and reporting risk assessments, capital adequacy and maintaining business plans.
• Reviewing Policy & Procedure manuals and ensuring their adequacy.
• Managing projects internally and externally with senior management and committees.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Over 10 years of experience in the fields of compliance and risk.
• Experience in asset management.
• Microsoft Excel and programming skills (VBA or SQL).
• A Master’s or professional finance degree (ex. FRM, CAIA, CFA) are a plus.
• Influential and capable of communicating with strong leadership.
• Hard-working in case of difficulties against strict deadlines.
What you’ll get in return
In return for your work, you will be earning a competitive salary + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn’t quite for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1020533
Business or Management Consultancy
Accountancy and Finance
Salary + Benefits
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Zoubaida Halwani, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Dubai & Saudi Arabia