Our client is a well respected leader within the Logistics & Supply Chain Solutions industry.
Your new role
As the new Director of Global Logistics, you will be tasked with building & growing a critical division of the organisation. This role has been created due to exciting growth and expansion plans.
What you'll need to succeed
- Creation and implementation of a new business strategy, KPI reporting and key operations management.
- Strategically plan to maintain and rapidly grow the number of satisfied clients.
- Budget and cost control in line with the business divisions growth prospects.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Support both local and international project related requirements.
- 10+ years experience in a senior leadership role (minimum 5 years as a Senior Manager).
- A proven track record within the Logistics & Supply Chain solutions industry.
- Excellent leadership & operational skills.
- Experience managing a large scale Freight Forwarding or Project Forwarding operation.
- Middle East experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
What you need to do now
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.