Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading retail and eCommerce business who have operations across the Middle East and work with a host of recognisable brands. The business have invested heavily in their Marketing team and as such have hand picked several experts in their field, this has created a high performing, collaborative culture.
Your new role
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the CRM teams, including overseeing project responsibilities and schedules. Develops contingency plans for potential data risks.
- Monitoring project results for significant deviations. Ensuring adherence to quality standards and processes.
- Evaluating and managing customer requirements to ensure that service expectations are achievable, developed, and met.
- Directing, motivating, and developing project staff. Identifying and addressing training and development needs of CRM team.
- Defining with business managers the CRM retention strategy, customer journeys and CRM communications calendar.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3 - 5 years experience in a CRM, loyalty marketing or analytics role. Ideally in a consumer products, eCommerce type business
- Business Acumen and the ability to provide strategic insight
- Able to break down large data sets to create advice to business leaders
- Desire to progress and develop
- Leadership skills
What you need to do now
- Join a high performing team who foster a collaborative, welcoming culture
- Opportunity to have a broad and diverse role
- Responsibility to lead on CRM and give strategic insight
- Develop the CRM function
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.