Our client, a leading bank based in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a Corporate Governance Officer to join a well established Company Secreteriate team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and experienced Corporate Governance professional to make their mark and contribute to ensuring a smooth and an appropriate governance structure is in place.
Your new role
As a Corporate Governance Officer your duties will be;
• Develop the implementation of the Corporate Governance function’s strategy in line with the company's vision, mission and corporate values.
• Assist the Head of Corporate Governance in the implementation of Corporate Governance Framework that reflect the needs and risks of the business and conform to the existing legal requirement, best practices and regulations
• Identify the opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices
• Provide the necessary support to the company secretaries and corporate governance representatives in the UAE subsidiaries and the international jurisdictions
• Improve the effectiveness of the Board and Executive Management Committees structure and charters.
What you'll need to succeed
The role requires someone with solid experience in either corporate governance or company secreteriate role.
The ideal candidate will also have ICSA qualification.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1020124
Banking & Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Aisha Amarsi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Dubai & Saudi Arabia