The sales manager will be responsible for communicating the benefits of the organization’s products and services to current and future clients to drive sales. This role is the focal point between the organization and our clients by identifying and wining future customers as well as supporting current customers with any sales related matters.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Generates and follows up on leads & provided sales lead lists
- Promoting and selling products/services by negotiating with existing and future customers
- Meeting customer needs by implementing cost-benefit analysis Understanding & resolving customer problems and complaints to meet their satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets and results that have been agreed by the business.
- Reports back on customer needs, problems, interests, for new products and services.
- Efficiently pursue new sales opportunities and service existing contracts
- Modifying sales approach and presentations through analysis of sales opportunities
- Forecasting sales opportunities by understanding existing and future customers
- Monitoring competitor initiatives and activities by reviewing tactics, delivery schedules and pricing.
- Provides the required recommendations to maintain a competitive advantage by evaluating competitors activities
- Building relationships with Companies
- Developing an individual customer approach that leads to a solid portfolio of customers and partners
Minimum 10 years experience in handling the sales department of Power Protection / Critical Power (3ph & 1ph UPS Systems + Batteries)
Bachelors Degree is Electrical / Industrial Engineering