Working for an Aerospace company based in Dubai, our client is seeking for a well rounded HR Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. The company boasts its diversity which shows in the people they hire, well inclusive, professional and friendly team.
Your new role This a very exciting position which requires someone who is ambitious, meticulous and well experienced in HR functions.
Compensation & Benefits
• Responsible for monthly end to end payroll processes, all reports and queries relating to the payroll
• Manage and administer employee benefits, e.g. annual airfares, insurances, DEWS, pensions, ensuring that all records are accurate and up to date.
• Resolve and respond to employee queries – payroll, benefits, leave entitlements, HR systems, HR policies, etc
Lead the well-being agenda for the Dubai Office and act as an ICD-Happiness representative
HR Reporting and Analysis
• Complete required annual returns (Director Emoluments, ICD Reports and others as required)
• Prepare and present employee data analysis as required
• Manage the bi-annual Performance Management process, collate and analyze statistics for reporting purposes
• Superuser of the Appraisd Performance Management software, training new joiners on process and system
What you'll need to succeed This is a very fast paced and busy role which requires the below skills;
• Excellent organization and planning
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Accurate and efficient HR systems management
• Error-free and timely payroll administration
• Effective benefits administration and management
• High-quality HR reporting and analysis
• The enhanced new starter induction process
• Effective and productive performance management process
• Strong relationships across the business
• Manage 3rd party suppliers effectively
• Excellent written & verbal communications
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1020497
Aviation & Aerospace
Neem contact op
Contacteer Aisha Amarsi, de consultant die deze vacature beheert, in Dubai & Saudi Arabia