My client, a renowned group of internationally acclaimed cosmetic centres based in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking to grow their team by inviting an experienced Dermatologist to join their team of experienced and specialist cosmetic practitioners.
This world class group provides a dedicated and fully integrated specialist cosmetic service geared to expertly serve the UAE and international patient population.
The inception of these facilities was realised through the group’s ambition to develop a diverse range of outstanding cosmetic services that could rival others both locally and internationally.
This busy and dynamic group takes great pride in providing their practitioners and patients with state-of-the-art equipment, a world class working environment and solid support teams and systems; it is staffed by a team of devoted practitioners who all work collaboratively towards retaining their dedicated focus which is to practice medicine that covers the entire spectrum of beauty and cosmetic related treatments
The group’s entire ethos rests on the successful development and delivery of innovative skincare solutions which is based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies, unique delivery systems, bioengineered complexes, and exclusive formulations. The group constantly aim to improve and strive to engage with patients by creating a personalised pathway to high end dermatology and cosmetic practices
You will be part of an organisation that continues to build on its world-class reputation of upholding clinical excellence and one that dedicates itself to the world of dermatology by utilising their ability to provide targeted beatify and skin treatment strategies.
• Offer consultation, diagnosis, and treatment to patients who are interested in improving their skin condition.
• Procedures will include Botox injections, laser hair removal, skin tightening, chemical peels, sclerotherapy, collagen fillers, and microdermabrasion etc.
• Also treat chronic diseases or disorders
• Advise patients on preventive care techniques.
• Mange and educate patients with skin conditions caused by stress, fluctuating hormone levels, too much sun exposure, unhealthy lifestyle, underlying medical conditions, and aging.
• Conduct complete skin examinations and counsel patients on relevant topics
• Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athlete's foot, moles, psoriasis, and skin cancer. Treat chronic diseases or disorders.
• Perform incisional biopsies to diagnose melanoma.
• Perform skin surgery to improve appearance,
• Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
• Maintain medical or professional knowledge.
• Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
• Provide dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars, or other skin conditions.
• Conduct research to increase knowledge about cosmetic and medical issues.
- Job Type:
- Healthcare & Medical
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Competitive tax free package applies
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Melissa Kostler, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Dubai
Hays FZ LLC, Block No 19, Knowledge Village, Dubai, Dubai, 500340
Similar jobs to Consultant Dermatologist
Pre Sales, Software Solutions, Requirement gathering
Competitive salary and benefits
JV M&A consultant Oil and Gas
Excellent opportunity for a UAE National Design Engineer to work on an iconic high rise development in Dubai
Excellent package and benefits